Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
Q. What is a Proxy Bid?
A. A proxy bid is where you place a bid and we, the system, keeps incrementally beating the next bid until it reaches the proxy bid you placed. This is your high bid.
A lot has a winning bid of $20. You decide a high bid of $50 and place this bid, your proxy bid. This will first make you the winning bid by the next increment higher, in this case a $2 increment, or $22 winning bid. The system will continue to outbid any other bid by the next increment until it reaches your proxy/high bid. If your proxy bid is outbid you will then be notified by email. You can then decide to continue bidding or add another proxy bid. No other person can see your proxy bid. You enter the bid in the placeholder beside the green Submit Bid button.
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.